Brandy's Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think Brandy's old life was like?

2 posters

Go down

What do you think Brandy's old life was like? Empty What do you think Brandy's old life was like?

Post  Brandy Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:31 pm

Based on what I've seen in the episodes, it sounded like she had somewhat of a bond with her family, but the series doesn't go into enough detail to really tell. Whiskers basically destroyed anything that would help with determining Brandy's old life. One clue is in "Pedigree Schmedigree", it turns out she's actually adopted. That's basically the only hint we get. Since in the first season, she was determined to get home, I would have to say that she did enjoy her old life.
Brandy
Brandy

http://biggestbrandyfan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

What do you think Brandy's old life was like? Empty Re: What do you think Brandy's old life was like?

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:44 pm

She was rish, but not as rich as Tiffany it looks like. I think she got pampered a lot too.

Back to top Go down

What do you think Brandy's old life was like? Empty Re: What do you think Brandy's old life was like?

Post  CanzetYote Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:22 pm

She most likely got pampered so it's obviously hard for her to adjust to the whole life in the rainforest thing.
CanzetYote
CanzetYote

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum